Since it was founded in 1995, Vintessential has been involved in the development of new technologies to provide wineries with the analytical information and support they need.
The dedicated test kits have been designed by Vintessential, in conjunction with Awareness Technologies, to optimize performance and provide a complete system exclusively for the wine industry. The system monitors 7 wine-specific assays: Primary Amino Acid Nitrogen, Ammonia, L-Malic Acid, Free and Total Sulfur Dioxide, D-Glucose & D-Fructose and Acetic Acid. These are all the essential measurements you need to assure sound and stable wine production.
Vintessential Test Kits are now exported, in conjunction with Awareness Technology, throughout the world.
Our software is designed specifically for the analysis of wine with the incorporation of 340, 405, 505, 580 and 630nm filters. Minimal intervention is required by users as the instrument is pre-programmed and validated by Vintessential.
The Vintessential WineryPro reproduces and monitors colour reactions quickly and effectively by using specific enzymatic and chemical reactions for each compound. This ensures the results are accurate and there is total correction of matrix interferences, allowing functionality without the need for external calibrations.
Computer-controlled and fully automated, it is capable of performing the key enzymatic assays that assure sound and stable wine. Features include the following:
- Cooling system that increases the stability of reagents & maintains a constant temperature.
- Test Kits containing ready-to-use reagents.
- Assays that are programmed to run automatically from start to finish.
- On-screen prompts, error warning & colour-coded graphics that guide the user with instrument setup & basic routines.
- Results automatically stored for printing and easy lookup.
- Automation that removes user variables as well as reducing skilled labour requirements.
- Robotic pipetting that employs a liquid sensing probe & automatically washes between each use.
- Precise timing and self -monitored temperature control.
- Accurate and highly reproducible photometric readings.