Sulfur dioxide (SO2) is often regarded as one of the most controversial additives within the winemaking industry. For this reason, winemakers have been trying for years to find alternatives to use that are healthy for human consumption. Thanks to Enartis, there’s finally now safe and accurate substitutes when it comes to sulfur dioxide. Enartis provides a range of alternatives that have the same benefits of sulfur dioxide including antioxidant, antioxidasic and antimicrobial activities. The Enartis range gives you everything you’d get from traditional winemaking methods but now low or free from SO2.
Join Our Newsletter
- How accurate is your sulfur dioxide testing?
- Free fining trials, Lab cut off dates, Accurate Sulfurs and more
- Petioles, SO2 & Self-brett Offer
- The Relevance of Fining
- The Relevance of Fining – Enartis News
- Self-brett launch and Zenith webinar
- Self-Brett Kit for Semi-Quantitative Detection of Brettanomyces spp. in wine