$159.00 + GST
These precision Plato hydrometers are widely used by brewers to measure the sugar content of their brews and to estimate the alcohol content by volume (ABV).
This model covers 10° Plato and is calibrated at 20°C.
0 – 10, 10 – 20, 20 – 30
Join Our Newsletter
- How accurate is your sulfur dioxide testing?
- Free fining trials, Lab cut off dates, Accurate Sulfurs and more
- Petioles, SO2 & Self-brett Offer
- The Relevance of Fining
- The Relevance of Fining – Enartis News
- Self-brett launch and Zenith webinar
- Self-Brett Kit for Semi-Quantitative Detection of Brettanomyces spp. in wine