$159.00 + GST
These precision Plato hydrometers are widely used by brewers to measure the sugar content of their brews and to estimate the alcohol content by volume (ABV).
This model covers 10° Plato and is calibrated at 20°C.
0 – 10, 10 – 20, 20 – 30
- Protocol for Difficult Malo-lactic fermentation
- Restart and/or Complete a Stuck Fermentation
- The latest trends in premium Cabernet Sauvignon winemaking
- Wine Labs Continue Testing for Smoke Taint
- Free and Total SO2 Test Kit Video
- Tips and traps of submitting wine samples for testing
- Total SO2 CW-T DA Fact Sheet