Ageing in wine is caused by oxidation. In white wines, oxidation will often lead to browning, pinking, bitterness and a loss of aroma. In red wines, oxidation will typically result in the development of pruned fruit flavours, flattened palate and an increase of brown or orange hues. Enartis has specially designed a program to help winemakers extend the freshness and shelf life of their wine—The Enartis Shelf Life Improvement (SLI) program. SLI includes a range of products to be used throughout the winemaking process and during storage, enabling you to reduce the content of catechines, remove metals, control redox potential and control oxidation.
Join Our Newsletter
- How accurate is your sulfur dioxide testing?
- Free fining trials, Lab cut off dates, Accurate Sulfurs and more
- Petioles, SO2 & Self-brett Offer
- The Relevance of Fining
- The Relevance of Fining – Enartis News
- Self-brett launch and Zenith webinar
- Self-Brett Kit for Semi-Quantitative Detection of Brettanomyces spp. in wine