An activated chitosan product obtained from Aspergillus niger and yeast hulls rich in β-glucans, EnartisStab Micro M was created for the treatment of turbid must and wine where the presence of solids limits the antimicrobial effect of pure chitosan.
- Self-Brett Kit for Semi-Quantitative Detection of Brettanomyces spp. in wine
- Protocol for Difficult Malo-lactic fermentation
- Restart and/or Complete a Stuck Fermentation
- The latest trends in premium Cabernet Sauvignon winemaking
- Wine Labs Continue Testing for Smoke Taint
- Free and Total SO2 Test Kit Video
- Tips and traps of submitting wine samples for testing