ANCHOR® Yeast Australian Distributors
Vintessential is now the Australian National Distributor for ANCHOR®, the Leading New World Wine yeast.
All ANCHOR® winemaking yeasts are now available for prompt delivery throughout Australia from Vintessential.
The ANCHOR® range caters for a wide range of wine styles.
The products available for vintage 2012 are:
- Alchemy I - A yeast blend to enhance aromatic esters in white wines
- Alchemy II - An aromatic yeast blend to enhance volatile thiols in white wines
- N96 - A strong fermenting, all-purpose wine yeast
- NT112 - A yeast for producing full bodied red wines
- NT202 - A yeast for the production of aromatic red wines
- NT45 - A yeast for producing fruity red wines for early release on the market
- NT 50 - A yeast for producing fruity red wines
- Vin 13 - A yeast for the production of fresh and fruity white and Rosé wines
- Vin 2000 - A yeast for the production of barrel fermented, complex, aromatic white wines
- Vin 7 - A yeast for enhancing thiol aromas in white wines
- WE14 - A yeast for the production of natural sweet white wines
- WE372 - A yeast for the production of aromatic, supple red wines
Two new products in the range are:
NT202 CO-INOCULANT, a unique blend of bacteria which allows for optimal success of malolactic fermentations.
EXOTICS SPH, an interspecies yeast hybrid that results in wines with outstanding sensory qualities without requiring a second yeast inoculation.